We are able to provide case management through a grant from the Maddocks Foundation and funding from Western Local Health District as part of the violence, abuse, neglect (VAN) funding.
Some ways we would be able to assist clients through case management may include:
- helping clients complete victims compensation claims forms
- liaising with other service providers to access suitable accommodation
- working with mental health services to assist clients to engage with more intensive services where required
- attending case management meetings with other services involved in the care of the client
- advocating on behalf of the client
- assisting with obtaining apprehended violence orders (AVOs)
- working with women to complete a safety plan and the implementation of such
If you wish to make a case management appointment please call Ann-marie at the Centre 6331 4133 or email: email@example.com
Click here to view information about this service.
CENTRAL WEST WOMEN’S HEALTH CENTRE
20 William Street
Bathurst, NSW, 2795
Phone: 02 6331 4133
Fax: 02 6332 4310
Accredited at Certificate & Award Levels of the Australian Service Excellence Standards
9.00 am - 5.00 pm
Monday, Wednesday & Thursday
(Closed between 12.30 - 1.30)
Tuesday 1.30 - 5.00 pm
Bathurst City Life, Bathurst Spring Garden Spectacular (hosted by Bathurst Gardner's Club Inc.), Bowman Dental, ClubGrants (Bathurst Regional Council, Bathurst RSL, & Bathurst Panthers), Country Women's Association of NSW (Bathurst branch), Rotary Club of Bathurst Daybreak, 2bs Gold & B-Rock FM, Western Advocate & Times, Maddocks Foundation.