Our Women’s Health GP Clinic, for women who hold a pension or concession card, is open for appointments each Friday from 9am to 12noon.
For enquiries or to make an appointment, please call our friendly receptionist on 02 6331 4133.
What is the Women’s Health GP Clinic?
We are pleased to introduce Dr Rachel Jack who will provide specialist women’s health care in a safe, holistic setting. Our Centre provides services for women by women.
Our Doctor will see clients presenting with general health issues including reproductive and sexual health, poor nutrition, obesity, chronic disease, tobacco, drug and alcohol dependency, mental and emotional health and wellbeing issues.
Specialised Women’s Health client care
Women’s Health GP service specialises in and conduct the following health checks and monitoring:
- cervical screening (previously pap smears)
- breast checks and management of breast disease
- menstruation and premenstrual syndrome problems
- providing peri-menopause and menopause advice
- treatment of gynaecological issues
- pregnancy testing and counselling
- testing for sexually transmitted infections and providing safe sex advice
- pelvic floor /incontinence management
- discussing relationship issues with women in order to detect domestic violence risks
- counselling women on contraceptive choices and advising them of the advantages and disadvantages, enabling them to make appropriate choices
- inserting Implanons
- information and education on all women’s health issues
To be eligible for access to the GP Clinic you must hold a pension or concession card.
This clinic is an inclusive service, if you identify as a woman, are non-binary or transgender (both male and female), or need to access women’s health services, you are welcome.
CENTRAL WEST WOMEN’S HEALTH CENTRE
61 Boyd Street
Kelso, NSW, 2795
Phone: 02 6331 4133
Fax: 02 6332 4310
Accredited at Certificate Level of the Australian Service Excellence Standards
9.00 am - 5.00 pm
Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday & Friday
(Closed between 12.30 - 1.30)
We acknowledge the Wiradjuri people, the traditional custodians of the land on which we live and work, and pay our respects to Elders past, present and emerging
Bathurst Spring Garden Spectacular (hosted by Bathurst Gardner's Club Inc.), Bowman Dental, Central West Village Voice, Cleary Fairbrother Property, ClubGrants (Bathurst Regional Council, Bathurst RSL, & Bathurst Panthers), Country Women's Association of NSW (Bathurst branch), Rotary Club of Bathurst Daybreak, 2bs Gold & B-Rock FM, 2MCE, Western Advocate & Times, The Honda Foundation