Courses and Workshops
We provide health education sessions and groups covering a wide range of women’s health issues, aimed at promoting good health and well-being among women of all ages.
Join one of our groups or sessions:
- Midlife Metamorphosis – Menopause, Mood & More – Wednesday, 4 May 2022. This seminar is for women who are approaching or experiencing Perimenopause or Menopause. Contact the Centre to register. Details can be found here.
- Introducing Mindfulness – Tuesdays, 24 May – 14 June 2022. This four week program is for women who would like to learn the basics of a Mindfulness practise. Mindfulness can help us to stay calm and centred during difficult times and has a range of physical, mental and emotional benefits. Contact the Centre to register your interest. Details can be found here.
- Mothers & Daughters – Puberty Matters – Wednesdays, 25 May – 8 June 2022 . This three week group allows mothers/carers and their daughters to learn together. It will help them to understand and deal with the changes that take place during puberty and adolescence. Contact the Centre to register. Details can be found here.
- Teen Matters – A two-week course supporting young women (aged 14 to 16 years) and their female carers to learn together and navigate the changes and pressures that come with the teen years. Contact the Centre to register your interest. Details can be found here.
- Winter Wellness Workshops – Mondays, 16 May – 6 June 2022. This series of free workshops for women will run over four weeks. The series includes a Budgeting workshop, a Basket Weaving workshop, a Drumming session and a Cooking on a Budget workshop. You can attend any sessions that interest you or you can attend all sessions in the series. Bookings are essential as there are a limited number or spots in each workshop. Contact the Centre on 02 6331 4133 to register your interest. Details can be found here.
- Women: Choice & Change – Wednesdays, 25 May – 29 June 2022. This 6 week group is for women who have experienced family violence. Co-facilitated by staff from CWWHC and Relationships Australia, it will provided women with the skills and understanding necessary to help move forward and consider positive choices and strategies for the future. Contact the Centre on 02 6331 4133 to register your interest. Details can be found here.
- Women’s Walking Group– Monday mornings (except public holidays). Make new friends and stay active with our weekly walking group. Details can be found here.
Our meeting room is available for women’s groups to use. Phone the Centre for booking details.
CENTRAL WEST WOMEN’S HEALTH CENTRE
61 Boyd Street
Kelso, NSW, 2795
Phone: 02 6331 4133
Fax: 02 6332 4310
Accredited at Certificate Level of the Australian Service Excellence Standards
9.00 am - 5.00 pm
Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday & Friday
(Closed between 12.30 - 1.30)
We acknowledge the Wiradjuri people, the traditional custodians of the land on which we live and work, and pay our respects to Elders past, present and emerging
Bathurst Spring Garden Spectacular (hosted by Bathurst Gardner's Club Inc.), Bowman Dental, Central West Village Voice, Cleary Fairbrother Property, ClubGrants (Bathurst Regional Council, Bathurst RSL, & Bathurst Panthers), Country Women's Association of NSW (Bathurst branch), Rotary Club of Bathurst Daybreak, 2bs Gold & B-Rock FM, 2MCE, Western Advocate & Times, The Honda Foundation