Courses and Workshops
We provide health education sessions and groups covering a wide range of women’s health issues, aimed at promoting good health and well-being among women of all ages.
Join one of our groups or sessions:
- Midlife Metamorphosis – Menopause, Mood & More – This seminar is for women who are approaching or experiencing Perimenopause or Menopause. Details can be found here.
- Mothers & Daughters – Puberty Matters is up and running again following a break due to Covid-19. This group runs four times a year (once each school term.) If you would like to register your interest for a future session please contact reception on (02) 6331 4133. Details about the group can be found here.
- Pelvic Floor Health – the Feldenkrais Method of Movement with Diane Ritchie – Thursdays, 3 – 24 June 2021. To register please contact Diane directly, all details can be found on the flyer here.
- Teen Matters – A two-week course supporting young women (aged 14 to 16 years) and their female carers to learn together and navigate the changes and pressures that come with the teen years. Details can be found here. Contact the Centre to register your interest.
- Women: Choice and Change (a partnership with Relationships Australia) – Wednesdays 28 July to 1 Sept 2021. A six-week group for women who have experienced family violence. Details can be found here.
- Women’s Walking Group– Monday mornings (except public holidays). Make new friends and stay active with our weekly walking group. Details can be found here.
- Yoga Classes – for regular evening classes please contact the centre on (02) 6331 4133 for details.
- Lunchtime Yoga at Kelso with Fran Pappalardo – Tuesdays 1 June to 6 July at 12.15pm. Details can be found here.
Our meeting room is available for women’s groups to use. Phone the Centre for booking details.
CENTRAL WEST WOMEN’S HEALTH CENTRE
61 Boyd Street
Kelso, NSW, 2795
Phone: 02 6331 4133
Fax: 02 6332 4310
Accredited at Certificate Level of the Australian Service Excellence Standards
9.00 am - 5.00 pm
Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday & Friday
(Closed between 12.30 - 1.30)
We acknowledge the Wiradjuri people, the traditional custodians of the land on which we live and work, and pay our respects to Elders past, present and emerging
Bathurst City Life, Bathurst Spring Garden Spectacular (hosted by Bathurst Gardner's Club Inc.), Bowman Dental, ClubGrants (Bathurst Regional Council, Bathurst RSL, & Bathurst Panthers), Country Women's Association of NSW (Bathurst branch), Rotary Club of Bathurst Daybreak, 2bs Gold & B-Rock FM, Western Advocate & Times, The Honda Foundation