Courses and Workshops
We provide health education sessions and groups covering a wide range of women’s health issues, aimed at promoting good health and well-being among women of all ages.
PLEASE NOTE: Until further changes to the NSW health orders come into effect, all face-to-face groups are only open to individuals who are fully vaccinated and masks need to be worn when attending (unless expempt), as per NSW Health guidelines. Proof of vaccination will need to be provided to the Centre before attending any group.
Join one of our groups or sessions:/we
- Midlife Metamorphosis – Menopause, Mood & More – Wednesday 6 April 2022. This seminar is for women who are approaching or experiencing Perimenopause or Menopause. Contact the Centre to register. Details can be found here.
- Introducing Mindfulness – This four week program is for women who would like to learn the basics of a Mindfulness practise. Mindfulness can help us to stay calm and centred during difficult times and has a range of physical, mental and emotional benefits. Contact the Centre to register your interest. Details can be found here.
- Mothers & Daughters – Puberty Matters – Wednesdays, 16-30 March 2022 . This three week group allows mothers/carers and their daughters to learn together. It will help them to understand and deal with the changes that take place during puberty and adolescence. Contact the Centre to register. Details can be found here.
- Teen Matters – A two-week course supporting young women (aged 14 to 16 years) and their female carers to learn together and navigate the changes and pressures that come with the teen years. Contact the Centre to register your interest. Details can be found here.
- Women’s Walking Group– Monday mornings (except public holidays). Make new friends and stay active with our weekly walking group. Details can be found here.
- Yoga Classes
Our meeting room is available for women’s groups to use. Phone the Centre for booking details.
CENTRAL WEST WOMEN’S HEALTH CENTRE
61 Boyd Street
Kelso, NSW, 2795
Phone: 02 6331 4133
Fax: 02 6332 4310
Accredited at Certificate Level of the Australian Service Excellence Standards
9.00 am - 5.00 pm
Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday & Friday
(Closed between 12.30 - 1.30)
We acknowledge the Wiradjuri people, the traditional custodians of the land on which we live and work, and pay our respects to Elders past, present and emerging
Bathurst Spring Garden Spectacular (hosted by Bathurst Gardner's Club Inc.), Bowman Dental, Central West Village Voice, Cleary Fairbrother Property, ClubGrants (Bathurst Regional Council, Bathurst RSL, & Bathurst Panthers), Country Women's Association of NSW (Bathurst branch), Rotary Club of Bathurst Daybreak, 2bs Gold & B-Rock FM, 2MCE, Western Advocate & Times, The Honda Foundation