Courses and Workshops
Please Note due to the ongoing COVID-19 situation all groups have been postponed or moved online until further notice.
– We provide a wide range of health education sessions and groups covering a range of women’s health issues, aimed at promoting good health and well-being among women of all ages.
Join one of our groups or sessions:
- Bringing Up Great Kids – (TBC) A six week reflective parenting program, learning how to provide a caring, supportive growing experience for children. This group is for parents and carers of children, aged 0-17yrs, who have experienced domestic/family violence, abuse, neglect, who are at risk of significant harm (ROSH), or are in ‘out of home care’.
- Health & Wellness Seminar for Post-menopausal Women – (date TBA). A seminar aimed at providing women, 65 years and older, with important information, resources and tips to stay healthy and well. Click here to view the evaluation summary for the seminar.
- Introducing Mindfulness – (TBC). You will learn an easy way of paying attention that may help you cope with everyday life or deal with those tough times. A great way to improve mental and physical health. Click here to view the evaluation summary for this program.
- Kids Yoga – (TBC). A six-week childrens yoga program for primary school children (ages 5 to 12 years).
- Midlife Metamorphosis – (dates TBA) A group for women approaching midlife, menopause, mood and more. Click here to view the evaluation summary for this program.
- Mothers & Daughters– (TBC) A group to help mothers and daughters understand and deal with changes that take place during puberty and adolescence. Click here to view the evaluation summary for this Service.
- Women’s Healing Circle – (TBC) A four week support program for women who have lived with or are living with Violence.
- Women’s Walking Group– (Postponed until further notice) Make new friends and stay active with our weekly walking group Click here to view the evaluation summary for this service.
- Wrapped in Angels – (TBC) A ten week journey of resilience for girls (8 to 12 years old) to make their own special memory blanket. Click here for a program overview. This group will be held at the Kelso HUB.
- Yoga Classes – please contact the centre on (02) 6331 4133 for details.
Our meeting room is available for women’s groups to use. Phone the Centre for booking details.
CENTRAL WEST WOMEN’S HEALTH CENTRE
20 William Street
Bathurst, NSW, 2795
Phone: 02 6331 4133
Fax: 02 6332 4310
Accredited at Certificate & Award Levels of the Australian Service Excellence Standards
9.00 am - 5.00 pm
Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday & Friday
(Closed between 12.30 - 1.30)
We acknowledge the Wiradjuri people, the traditional custodians of the land on which we live and work, and pay our respects to Elders past, present and emerging
Bathurst City Life, Bathurst Spring Garden Spectacular (hosted by Bathurst Gardner's Club Inc.), Bowman Dental, ClubGrants (Bathurst Regional Council, Bathurst RSL, & Bathurst Panthers), Country Women's Association of NSW (Bathurst branch), Rotary Club of Bathurst Daybreak, 2bs Gold & B-Rock FM, Western Advocate & Times, The Honda Foundation