Courses and Workshops
We provide health education sessions and groups covering a wide range of women’s health issues, aimed at promoting good health and well-being among women of all ages.
Join one of our groups or sessions:
- Health & Wellness Seminar for Post-Menopausal Women – Wednesday 14 April 2021. A seminar providing women, 65 years and older, with important information, resources and tips to stay healthy and well. Details can be found here.
- Introducing Mindfulness – Wednesdays, 21 April to 12 May 2021. A four-week course on Mindfulness for women. You will learn a simple way of paying attention that may help you cope with everyday life or deal with those tough times. Details can be found here.
- Midlife Metamorphosis – Menopause, Mood & More – Wednesday, 31 March 2021. This seminar is for women who are approaching or experiencing Perimenopause or Menopause. Details can be found here.
- Mothers & Daughters – Puberty Matters is up and running again following a break due to Covid-19. This group runs four times a year (once each school term.) If you would like to register your interest for a future session please contact reception on (02) 6331 4133. Details about the group can be found here.
- Women’s Walking Group– Monday mornings (except public holidays). Make new friends and stay active with our weekly walking group. Details can be found here.
- Yoga Classes – please contact the centre on (02) 6331 4133 for details.
Our meeting room is available for women’s groups to use. Phone the Centre for booking details.
CENTRAL WEST WOMEN’S HEALTH CENTRE
20 William Street
Bathurst, NSW, 2795
Phone: 02 6331 4133
Fax: 02 6332 4310
Accredited at Certificate Level of the Australian Service Excellence Standards
9.00 am - 5.00 pm
Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday & Friday
(Closed between 12.30 - 1.30)
We acknowledge the Wiradjuri people, the traditional custodians of the land on which we live and work, and pay our respects to Elders past, present and emerging
Bathurst City Life, Bathurst Spring Garden Spectacular (hosted by Bathurst Gardner's Club Inc.), Bowman Dental, ClubGrants (Bathurst Regional Council, Bathurst RSL, & Bathurst Panthers), Country Women's Association of NSW (Bathurst branch), Rotary Club of Bathurst Daybreak, 2bs Gold & B-Rock FM, Western Advocate & Times, The Honda Foundation