Courses and Workshops
We provide health education sessions and groups covering a wide range of women’s health issues, aimed at promoting good health and well-being among women of all ages.
Join one of our groups or sessions:
- Midlife Metamorphosis – Menopause, Mood & More – This seminar is for women who are approaching or experiencing Perimenopause or Menopause. Contact the Centre to register your interest. Details can be found here.
- Introducing Mindfulness – This four week program is for women who would like to learn the basics of a Mindfulness practise. Mindfulness can help us to stay calm and centred during difficult times and has a range of physical, mental and emotional benefits. contact the Centre to register your interest. Details can be found here.
- Mothers & Daughters – Puberty Matters – This group runs four times a year (once each school term.) If you would like to register your interest for a future session please contact reception on (02) 6331 4133. Details about the group can be found here.
- Teen Matters – A two-week course supporting young women (aged 14 to 16 years) and their female carers to learn together and navigate the changes and pressures that come with the teen years. Details can be found here. Contact the Centre to register your interest.
- Women: Choice and Change (a partnership with Relationships Australia) Postponed due to Covid restrictions – A six-week group for women who have experienced family violence. (Contact Relationships Australia on 02 6333 8888 to register your interest in a future session).
- Women’s Walking Group– Monday mornings (except public holidays). Make new friends and stay active with our weekly walking group. Details can be found here.
- Yoga Classes
Our meeting room is available for women’s groups to use. Phone the Centre for booking details.
CENTRAL WEST WOMEN’S HEALTH CENTRE
61 Boyd Street
Kelso, NSW, 2795
Phone: 02 6331 4133
Fax: 02 6332 4310
Accredited at Certificate Level of the Australian Service Excellence Standards
9.00 am - 5.00 pm
Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday & Friday
(Closed between 12.30 - 1.30)
We acknowledge the Wiradjuri people, the traditional custodians of the land on which we live and work, and pay our respects to Elders past, present and emerging
Bathurst Spring Garden Spectacular (hosted by Bathurst Gardner's Club Inc.), Bowman Dental, ClubGrants (Bathurst Regional Council, Bathurst RSL, & Bathurst Panthers), Central West Village Voice, Country Women's Association of NSW (Bathurst branch), Rotary Club of Bathurst Daybreak, 2bs Gold & B-Rock FM, 2MCE, Western Advocate & Times, The Honda Foundation