Courses and Workshops
1stWe provide health education sessions and groups covering a wide range of women’s health issues, aimed at promoting good health and well-being among women of all ages.
Join one of our groups or sessions:
- Mindfulness Catch Up Group – Fortnightly, Tuesday 11am. Our mindfulness catch-up group is an opportunity for those who have completed the three week course to keep connected and to practice mindfulness regularly.
- Conversations & Craft – Weekly, Thursday 10am to 12pm, 4 week programs at the beginning of each term. An opportunity for social connection and skill building. Bring your own craft project and share a cup of tea with good company. Free. Contact the Centre to find out dates.
- Mothers & Daughters – Puberty Matters – Bi-yearly (Please see social media or call the centre for the upcoming date) . This two week group allows mothers/carers and their daughters to learn together. It will help them to understand and deal with the changes that take place during puberty and adolescence. Contact the Centre to register or to find out the upcoming dates. NEXT UPCOMING DATES: February 1st & 8th 2024 5:30pm – 7:30pm.
- The “M” Word – Menopause and Perimenopause information sessions are held bi-annually. Please contact the Centre to find out upcoming dates. NEXT UPCOMING DATES: October 2024 (TBA)
- Women’s Walking Group– Monday mornings, 9:30pm (9:00am during daylight savings) near the Steam Engine at Macquarie Park (except public holidays). Make new friends and stay active with our weekly walking group. Details can be found here.
- Together in Grief – A 6-week workshop aimed at young people who have lost a loved one. Guided by researched based methods from Centre Counsellors to assist young people in their grieving journey. NEXT DATES: Beginning February 6th for 6 weeks, 4:00pm – 5:45pm. Details can be found here.
Our meeting room is available for women’s groups to use. Phone the Centre for booking details.
CENTRAL WEST WOMEN’S HEALTH CENTRE
7 Lee Street
Kelso, NSW, 2795
Phone: 02 6331 4133
Fax: 02 6332 4310
Accredited at Certificate Level of the Australian Service Excellence Standards
9.00 am - 5.00 pm
Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday & Friday
(Closed between 12.30 - 1.30)
We acknowledge the Wiradjuri people, the traditional custodians of the land on which we live and work, and pay our respects to Elders past, present and emerging
Bathurst Spring Garden Spectacular (hosted by Bathurst Gardner's Club Inc.), Bowman Dental, Central West Village Voice, Cleary Fairbrother Property, ClubGrants (Bathurst Regional Council, Bathurst RSL, & Bathurst Panthers), Country Women's Association of NSW (Bathurst branch), Rotary Club of Bathurst Daybreak, 2bs Gold & B-Rock FM, 2MCE, Western Advocate & Times, The Honda Foundation