Courses and Workshops
We provide health education sessions and groups covering a wide range of women’s health issues, aimed at promoting good health and well-being among women of all ages.
Join one of our groups or sessions:
- Introducing Mindfulness – Thursdays, 6th October – 27th October, 2022. This four week program is for women who would like to learn the basics of a Mindfulness practice. Mindfulness can help us to stay calm and centered during difficult times and has a range of physical, mental and emotional benefits. Contact the Centre to register your interest. Details can be found here.
- Mindfulness Catch Up Group – Fortnightly, Tuesday 10am. Our mindfulness catch-up group is an opportunity for those who have completed the 4 week course to keep connected and to practice mindfulness regularly.
- Conversations & Craft – Weekly, Thursday 10am to 12pm. An opportunity for social connection and skill building. Bring your own craft project and share a cup of tea with good company. Free.
- Mothers & Daughters – Puberty Matters – Wednesdays, 25 May – 8 June 2022 . This three week group allows mothers/carers and their daughters to learn together. It will help them to understand and deal with the changes that take place during puberty and adolescence. Contact the Centre to register. Details can be found here.
- Free School Holiday Activity: Halloween Kids and Family Face Painting class –Thursday 6th October 10 am to 12pm. A special face painting class for primary aged children and their carers to learn techniques for Halloween makeup. Places are limited. Contact the Centre to book.
- Women’s Walking Group– Monday mornings (except public holidays). Make new friends and stay active with our weekly walking group. Details can be found here.
Our meeting room is available for women’s groups to use. Phone the Centre for booking details.
CENTRAL WEST WOMEN’S HEALTH CENTRE
7 Lee Street
Kelso, NSW, 2795
Phone: 02 6331 4133
Fax: 02 6332 4310
Accredited at Certificate Level of the Australian Service Excellence Standards
9.00 am - 5.00 pm
Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday & Friday
(Closed between 12.30 - 1.30)
We acknowledge the Wiradjuri people, the traditional custodians of the land on which we live and work, and pay our respects to Elders past, present and emerging
Bathurst Spring Garden Spectacular (hosted by Bathurst Gardner's Club Inc.), Bowman Dental, Central West Village Voice, Cleary Fairbrother Property, ClubGrants (Bathurst Regional Council, Bathurst RSL, & Bathurst Panthers), Country Women's Association of NSW (Bathurst branch), Rotary Club of Bathurst Daybreak, 2bs Gold & B-Rock FM, 2MCE, Western Advocate & Times, The Honda Foundation