Women’s Health Nurse Clinic
In partnership with Western NSW Local Health District (WLHD), Central West Women’s Health Centre hosts a Women’s Health Clinic on Wednesdays, provided by nurse Rochelle Fisher.
Bookings can be made with Rochelle for women specific health issues such as:
- Cervical Screening (replaces Pap Test)
- Sexual Health Screening (limited tests available)
- Post-natal checks
- Pregnancy testing
- Blood pressure checks
- Birth control methods
- Family planning
- Period problems
- Menopause and midlife changes
- Breast health
- Domestic and family violence support
- Incontinence support
- Support for women’s issues.
Appointments are generally 30 minutes and free of charge. If you are unable to make your appointment please advise at least 24 hours in advance.
Please note: The nurse is unable to provide scripts, referrals to specialists, or blood tests.